Monday, October 3, 2011

Blogging is a science.

Hi everyone! I would like to take a minute BEFORE I actually introduce myself to say thank you for taking a minute out of what I'm sure is abusy day to read my blog! I'm brand new to this whole blogging thing so please be patient with me. I was seriously struggling to make this blog look all pretty like those other fancy blogs I like to read and let me tell you: it took me a good hour to get it look the way it does. Blogging is a science my friends; a science that I know nothing about. Nothing. So if anyone has any handy-dandy pointers for me I would be more than grateful if you would leave them in the comment thingy-ma-jig down below this somewhere... And I will now step off of my soap box and hop onto my other soap box to tell you a bit about myself..

 Anyway, my name is Shea Kathryn. I'm a senior in high school, approaching what I'm sure with be the most stressful few months of my life thus far: college applications & admissions. (So bear with me.) I'll be sharing my thoughts on everything from clothes, boys (I'm a teenager people, it's bound to come up), school, friends, faith, and love. I hope you'll enjoy going with me on this little journey this year and hopefully for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment