So today, I spent a good portion of the day with my long-time best friend Megan.
This is Megan(and me when we were.. 10?):
... and this is us when we were 13:
...and this is us now:
Usually because of both of our schedules (mostly mine I'll admit it, Meg) we haven't really spent a whole lot of time together in the past two or three years. Still, she is, without a doubt my very best friend. Megan is the cutest little person I know. She says things that make me laugh hysterically and she is just the absolute sweetest! And SO talented. She takes amazing pictures (she'll probably just tell you that "it's just because I have a good camera.", but it's definitely not that) she has a fantastic eye. Well, just look for yourself.
(Recognize this little lovely from my first post?)
So basically she's amazing right? Right.
Anyway, we spent the day (after school) perusing Anthropologie, talking about our classes and the interesting people in them, and eating some seriously delicious food.
It was a great day.
(Megan please don't hate me for posting your pictures. I just love them!)
Also, you can take a peek at her blog right over here.





No comments:
Post a Comment